Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is there anybody out there..?

Hard to believe I am currently half way through my last taught module – conflict management?! Still haven’t had the final results in from the other modules but believe all is well.

Have requested some feedback on my dissertation idea on integrated psychotherapy but may need to scream in order to get a response. One main complaint of an otherwise exceptionally worthwhile learning experience...some of the faculty seem overstretched which means response time can be frustratingly lengthy.

Also need to have the dissertation wrapped by September 2009 as I have re-applied to Manchester for the PhD... (check of the PhD Madness Blog)

Total masochist – I know!

‘It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.’ W.Edwards Deming

No comments: