Friday, March 19, 2010

Ethics...

So since the birth of my second son, the madness that is Christmas, and all that jazz I have been completing the construction of the questionnaire; testing and transposing onto surveymonkey.com.

Surveymonkey is an amazing piece of kit, seems so simple to begin with but actually has many layers of potential research depth and analyses. I particularly like the way you can rigorously test it and or create different capture points for the sample.

I have now submitted my application to the ethics committee. Now I am awaiting approval to a ‘low risk’ study.

In the meantime I am trying to finalise the mind blogging/bogging literature search before attempting the literature review write up in earnest.

‘Action indeed is the sole medium of expression for ethics.’
Jane Addams

No comments: